Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pre-Loved babies

I finally decided to let some of these shoes since I don't wear them at all nowadays.

SOLD
Heels #1 (Ankle boots)
Size Vincci 5
Still in superb condition (worn outside once), super comfy, perfect paired with a dress, or even with your most basic skinny jeans :-)
RM40, including postage fee.

SOLD
Heels #2 (Cage calf-length boots)
Size Vincci 5.5
Worn outside once, still in superb condition, perfectly paired with a party dress or you can wear this with a pair of jeans and your favorite t-shirt !
RM35, including postage fee.

SOLD
Heels #2 (Lace-ups)
Size Vincci 5.5
Never worn outside, bought on impulse -.-'
RM30, including postage fee.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to have Heels #2 (Lace-ups) but too bad my feet size doesnt fit yours :(
    it really nice anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ? Haha I see, what's your shoe size eh ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. could i book Heels #2 (Cage calf-length boots) please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want Heels #1 (Ankle boots)
    Size Vincci 5 and Heels #2 (Lace-ups)
    Size Vincci 5.5 btw can size 5 fits in size 5.5?
    pls email me at duniaqish@yahoo.com or call or sms me at 0126688529.i tried 2 email u but it bounced back.Plzzzz reply back.. TQ.. :D

    ReplyDelete